Brand: Comfort (Unilever)
Scent/Fragrance: Lilly, Morning Fresh.
Quantity: 800 ml / 200 ml / Sachet also.
Used for: Fabric conditioning.
Comfort is a known brand that is a part of the Unilever family. Women always go that extra mile to care for their loved ones. With this thought Comfort was launched in 1969 in the UK. For the last forty years, Comfort – the world’s number one fabric conditioner brand – has been caring for families across the world by providing softness and freshness to their clothes.
While your family’s clothes need to be neat and clean, given the daily grind, you need to be cared for as well. Comfort is a conditioner that ensures your clothes get the care you deserve. In fact it adds back what detergents take away from clothes during the wash process. Everything about Comfort from the rich, soft creamy liquids to the fresh delightful fragrances is designed to cue and deliver the feeling of ‘Wow’ to clothes!!
Whether you wash your clothes by hand or machine, Comfort’s conditioning action offers many advantages such as:
- Long Lasting Fragrance: Clothes remain fresh and fragrant for up to 14 days after washing.
- Softness: Comfort smoothens the fibres, thereby providing them with a rich softness that makes them a delight to wear. Try Comfort on your tough jeans and you will realize that it does not feel stiff any longer.
- Shine & Colour: With each wash, fibres tend to turn dull and lifeless. Using Comfort will ensure your clothes retain their shine and colour, for a long time.
- Easy Ironing: By taking the stiffness out of fabrics, Comfort makes your clothes easy to iron.
- Comfort Blue: Morning Fresh.
- Comfort Pink: Lily Fresh.
- Comfort Green: With 99% Anti-bacterial action.
- How to use?
Comfort is simple to use. It is a ‘post wash leave on’ product that can be added to your clothes while they’re being rinsed either manually or in your washing machine.
- When using a fully automatic washing machine: For a full load, add a cap full of Comfort in the fabric conditioner, softener or additives compartment.*
*Look for it in your washing machine user manual, or contact your machine’s manufacturer or the Comfort Helpline at –1800228080. You can also SMS LEVERCARE to 54555 (BSNL- 4555) for assistance.
When using a semi automatic washing machine: Add half a cap of Comfort during the final cycle of rinsing. You should go for a full cap in case you have a full load.
For clothes being hand washed:
Step 1: After washing your clothes with detergent, in the last rinse pour half a cap of Comfort into half a bucket of water.
Step 2: Soak up to 10 washed clothes (colored or white) in the bucket containing Comfort.
Step 3: After 5 minutes, simply hang your clothes to dry without rinsing again.
Where to Use?
Comfort is truly versatile. It cares for all kinds of clothes, regardless of colour or fabric type.
· Use Comfort on your shirts, t-shirts, kurtas and other daily wear for them to gain fresh fragrance and long-lasting shine.
· Comfort will remove stiffness and musty odour, which is the bane of towels.
· Comfort will smoothen your bed sheets and pillow covers – perfect to snuggle in.
· Trust Comfort to even make babies clothes feel soft enough for their delicate skin.
“So go ahead, try out this revolutionary fabric conditioner and let your clothes be the center of everyone’s attention.”
- India’s No.1 Fabric Conditioner brand, also market leader globally.
- South East Asia’s largest growing Laundry brand in 2011.