Beauty and grooming were terms that were equivalent with women till a few decades back. But with the perfect flow of numerous male personal care products and the subsequent increase in incomes have resulted in men becoming extremely conscious about the way they look. As the famous saying goes “first impression is the last impression”, men want to make the most of the first impression that they create. The face being an individual’s most prized asset needs a lot of care.
A rude or tough beard can result in quite a painful shave because of too much tugging. Yet all is not lost. A rude or tough beard can be tackled by following a few steps:
- Wash & hydrate:You must use a face wash or scrub to buff away facial debris, like oil, dirt and dead skin cells that can mat down your hair and block your razor’s path.
- Choose the right shave gel:You should always use shave gel products that are specially formulated for tough beards.
- Try an advanced razor:Advanced Razor should be used in an advanced multi-blade shaving system that has blades spaced closer together to help reduce pressure, better comfort and less irritation. Additionally, a power razor is best to use for increased glide and decreased irritation.
- Shave daily: Being clean shaven prevents the itchiness of growing stubble and thus reducing skin irritation.
- Check your blade: You should change your blade when you start to feel tugging or discomfort. Certain shaving systems feature an indicator strip that changes to white when you may be no longer getting an optimal shave.
Top Shaving Cream Brands in India
- Old Spice